Topanga Days Memorial Day Parade
Come join us for another Topanga Days Parade and bring all of your creative and last-minute ideas to add to our eclectic and vibrant line of canyon parade entries!
The parade will feature a team of Grand Marshals who made a huge impact on our community during the COVID-19 lockdown: Inara George, Jake Kasdan, Jed Levy and Kristina Rocco Levy. These outstanding community members stepped up with the TCC & the Canyon Sages to feed & help our community’s seniors and those in need for over a year when the COVID pandemic hit. They donated and delivered (with the help of many loyal volunteers) 17,000 meals, more than 1,000 food boxes and made more than 100 vaccination appointments for those struggling to get a vaccination time. Their commitment to serve Topangans in need during the trying times of lock down as well as provide tasty dishes from Rocco’s Cucina was truly amazing. For this effort, and for decades of service to the Topanga community, the TCC chooses to distinguish them as our Parade Grand Marshals this year.
Parade starts at 8:30am Monday May 30th, 2022.
- 7:00 a.m. – Start line-up at Pine Tree Circle.
- 7:45 a.m. – Judging begins
- 8:20 a.m. – Winners announced
- 8:30 a.m. – PARADE STARTS (ends about 10am, but then the party begins)
Setup for Parade
- Entries use the South or traffic signal entrance to Pine Tree Circle Center.
- First entries line up next to building to allow space in the middle of the parking lot.
- Only parade entries are allowed in the parking lot. NO parking of support cars.
Along the Route!!!
- Maintain 50 feet distance from entry in front of you.
- No stopping in front of Topanga Community Center driveway, continue to Santa Maria Road.
- Entries shall clear the streets at the end of the parade.
- CHP is the final entry in the parade. Topanga Canyon Blvd. is open as CHP drives towards Topanga Community Center.
- $30 per float for families and individuals
- $40 per float for non-profit organizations
- $50 per float for businesses and awesome, generous parade loving supporters!
The Parade is limited to 50 participants: First come, first served. So SIGN UP SOON!
And a Big Thank You to Our
Thank you for stepping up to financially “Maintain the Parade” this year. The TCC is ever grateful to you all.
And Thank You to GATES SECURITY for donating personnel and equipment to make the parade an awesome event this year!
- Abacus Wealth Partners
- Adrian Wright and Jordan Wright of The Wright Way Team at COMPASS
- Campion Walker Garden Design
- Canyon Gourmet
- Chryssa Lightheart, an I Never Quit, Realtor
- Endless Color
- Exposition Studios
- Homes To Di For Group
- Jalan Jalan Imports
- Kramer Insurance Services Inc.
- Suncoast Mortgage
- Topanga Living Café
- Topanga Lumber
- William Preston Bowling, a Pritchett Rapf Realtor